BubbleShare: Share photos - Here comes Halloween!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fun with my aunties and cousin!

Last night, mommy and daddy took me to grandma's house. I got to play with my aunties and cousin. It was so much fun! I even got to stay there without mommy and daddy for a while.
I picked on Auntie Belle though and she tried to bite me. I got to sleep on the couch with her and Aunt Patti.

I love chasing cousin Cinder, but she cheats and jumps on the couch and I'm too little to jump on it.
Auntie Bailey and I took a nap on the big bed.

Then mommy and daddy took me to Petsmart and got me a fall sweater that I get to wear on thanksgiving!
Auntie Bailey shared her big bed with me. Look at my brand new harness.

Cousin Cinder is such a cheater. I can't reach her on the couch.


This is right before Auntie Belle tried to bite me.

Me in my new sweater. Even daddy likes it (I think because its green and that's his favorite color).
Me and daddy playing.

This is daddy's favorite toy.

Love, Zoe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoƫ,you should spell your name like this.
You make a cute bumblebee.
Your parents are cute for making you a web-page.
I can also tell you are very spoiled.