BubbleShare: Share photos - Here comes Halloween!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Party

The Halloween party last night was fun. Unforunately, I didn't win the costume contest. The winner's contest was weird! I had so much fun playing with all of the other dogs especially my new best friend Bailey the puggle from puppy school.

I got my picture taken and I stood all by myself for it without mommy and daddy. Then we bought the Howl-O-Ween frame too bad the picture is too dark.

Then at the end of the party, Mommy's coworker showed up with my first puppy friend Lily. Bailey and I tried to play with her, but she didn't want to play.

Daddy and me. My antennas kept falling down.
Me and Bailey. The lil pig and the bumblebee We wouldn't pose for the camera.Our favorite dog was a French bulldog dressed as a devil.

Love, Zoe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics of Zoe and me didn't turn out too bad. Mommy hasen't had a chance to look at mine yet. I was soooooo good on our 8 hour car ride on Wednesday. I'm spending the weekend with a friend of Mommy's because her and daddy will be out of town, and I'm nervous because I haven't spent 1 day without her yet :(

Can't wait to see you gu
ys Monday @ puppy class!