BubbleShare: Share photos - Here comes Halloween!

Monday, October 29, 2007

My 1st hike!

So I went for my first hike yesterday. We went to the Metroparks in Munroe Falls. It was a 2.2 mile hike through the woods. I loved it. I got to eat sticks and play in the leaves and play with other doggies. Mommy almost didn't make it though. She's pretty out of shape. I want to go again next weekend!

Here I am trying to jump into the yucky lake.

I tried to take this stick with me. It was about 3 times my size. I only pulled on my leash when I was trying to follow people in front of us.
The family.
Mommy and me by the yucky lake.
Daddy and me.
This was about halfway through. Mommy needed a break.
Some lady took this picture for us, but she is a bad picture taker.

I had my 2nd puppy class today. Mommy will post pictures tomorrow.

Love, Zoe

No comments: