BubbleShare: Share photos - Here comes Halloween!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sleepover!

Last night mommy, daddy, and me spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's because they were out of town. I had so much fun playing with Auntie Bailey and Auntie Belle. And chasing cousin Cinder around.

Auntie Bailey and Auntie Belle are 100+ pound Old English Sheepdogs/Bernese Mountain dogs. Cousin Cinder is a black lab/cocker spaniel mix. She didn't like me at first, but I'm growing on her. I chase her everywhere and we love running under grandma and grandpa's bed.

On Sunday night I got to play with them too and Uncle Toby! Grandma gave me a new toy that I loooooove.

Here are some pictures.
Here I am snuggling with my Auntie Bailey.
Grandma got me this toy. Its so cool! Here I am playing with my aunties!

Love, Zoe

No comments: